AbyssalCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 aims to improve your exploration in Minecraft. It brings a new dimension with lots of creatures and elements to discover.
Set out a new adventure in a new dimension
If you love exploration, then you will love this Mobs and Dimensions mod. By installing the mod, you will approach a wide range of new items, mobs, tools, and a new dimension. Everything makes your adventure much more exciting yet challenging. You venture out into the new dimension full of undead creatures. On your way, you can collect new resources then use them to craft new items. To enter the dimension, you are required to have a Necronomicon. Now, let’s find out all the features available in this mod!
What’s new in Minecraft added by AbyssalCraft?
You will experience lots of new features and elements in this modification:
- You can collect two stones, including Darkstone and Abyssal Stone.
- There are three tools you can utilize in the game, for instance, Darkstone, Abyssalnite, and Coralium infused abyssalnite.
- There are six new biomes to discover: The Darklands, Darklands Plains, Darklands Forest, Darklands Highland, Darklands Mountains, and Coralium Infested Swamp
- The Abyss brings four dimensions to explore such as The Abyssal Wasteland, The Dreadlands, Omothol, and The Dark Realm
- You can put on your character some new types of armor, like coralium infused abyssalnite, abyssalnite, and dreaded abyssalnite.
- There are several new mobs you will encounter when exploring the new dimension. The mobs are Abyssal Zombie, Abyssalnite Golem, Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem, and Dreadguard.
- Besides, you will fight against a boss mob called J’zahar, The Gatekeeper.
- There are two new types of ores to collect, including Abyssalnite and Coralium.
- You can also experience a new type of TNT that is much stronger.
The AbyssalCraft mod requires nothing but Minecraft Forge being installed beforehand.
How to AbyssalCraft Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch AbyssalCraft
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod AbyssalCraft that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find AbyssalCraft is set up!