Additional Resources [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds loose resources to Minecraft world. It’s not necessary for the user to install a texture pack if they want to use them.
Additional Resources Description
It’s mainly a design that the developer launches for mods. These mods should have user-defined content that you need to load as a resource.
Besides, it does not have GUI itself.
How to control
The mod will generate a directory next to the mods directory named “mods-resourcepacks”. Or, you can set it yourself.
From that folder, you are capable of placing what would be in the assets folder, except for “pack.mcmeta”.
For example, “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” => “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”
Additional Resources is a cosmetic mod that looks like a library. Download to experience its loose resources!
- Minecraft Forge
How to Name Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Additional Resources
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Additional Resources that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Additional Resources is set up!