Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 offers a new tech to make exploring or mining worlds with planets in the game more exciting. It’s possible to build and carry out more!
Possibilities in Advanced Rocketry
Gives the player a playfield where they can mine and discover planets with moons. Additionally, they are able to travel to these locations by using rockets or warp ships. It’s necessary to create them.
Remember to set up space stations before looking down any area from above!
Building custom rockets with parts you want as well!
Features implemented at present
Asteroid mining missions
Custom recipes via XML
Multiblock machines to generate pieces
Multiple solar systems
Supports RF and ICE2 assistance for multiblock
XML planet specification
Advanced Rocketry is a player transport mod that requires LibVulpes and Minecraft Forge to work.
How to Advanced Rocketry Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Advanced Rocketry
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Advanced Rocketry that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Advanced Rocketry is set up!