AI Reducer Mod 1.12.2 is a server-side mod that has already provided the user a few abilities. They are also the features to decrease the lag from AI in modded environments.
AI Reducer Functionality
The main function is to help Minecraft players avoid facing too much lag.
It’s possible for them to reduce the movement speed of rabbits!
You should use it in your mod pack in the following case:
Your pack owns a mod that is increasing the max entity radius. These mods can be Lycanites Mobs, Advanced Rocketry, Immersive Railroading, so on.
Your mod pack manages Ice and Fire.
Your rabbits are too smart to escape from your control.
In summary, with AI Reducer, you are able to configure the AI for performance. In other words, you can slow down the Rabbit AI and receive some objects for Ice and Fire 1.7.1. To run the existing server utility mod, please download and install Minecraft Forge first!
How to AI Reducer Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch AI Reducer
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Minecraft Forge that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find AI Reducer is set up!