AIOT Botania Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 has rolled out some items you have never seen previously. They are Hoes and AIOTs (All In One Tool), alongside other important details.
AIOT Botania Contents
It’s a mod containing Hoes and AIOTs. Each of them is as a Manasteel and as an Elementium version.
The Elementium Hoe/AIOT
It generates farmland and super farmland.
It does not need water. Furthermore, it won’t turn dirt when falling on it.
You can access the official wiki page to learn much more about its single items.
Sphax BDCraft supports the edition with a patch.
Ridanisaurus makes the textures of releases from 1.7.1 to 1.7.4.
It’s free to add the product to any mod pack of your own.
AIOT Botania is an addons mod useful for farming. Download and install Minecraft Forge to check its features!
How to AIOT Botania Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch AIOT Botania
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type "%appdata%" and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for "Minecraft"!
- Drop the mod AIOT Botania that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find AIOT Botania is set up!