All the Mods: Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod that is accessible. It will give the user many different tweaks for the All the Mods: Expert 1.0+ version.
In fact, you will receive various positive changes for that version. These are the main features that it consists of:
- Allows the player to begin with items that are configurable
- Greets your character with a custom message
- Switch off the flint drops
- Disable the Iron drops from the zombies
- Supplements custom objects that are essential in ATM: E
All the Mods: Tweaks is one of the current addons mods. It requires you to download and install Minecraft Forge so it can run.
How to All the Mods: Tweaks Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch All the Mods: Tweaks
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod All the Mods: Tweaks that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find All the Mods: Tweaks is set up!