Animania Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will replace and upgrade the passive animals by adding numerous breeds, more behaviors, together with various strange species. Let’s find other details now!
Summary for Animania
It contains many enhancements for:
Behaviors and actions
Breeding and child growth
Feeding and taking care of creatures
Models, textures, animations
Resources and products
Unique behaviors include:
Happy when they eat food and drink water through Troughs or buckets. Make them feel comfortable before collecting their precious drops.
Unhappy when they don’t eat or drink. They can get weaker, create less noise, and emit smoke.
Run in fear if something attacks them like a bull
On 1.11 and 1.12, the WAILA or TOP mod can show more info about what’s happening. Press Sneak whilst viewing.
The data relates to hunger, thirst, pregnancy, shear, milking, seeking a nest, wool regrowth.
Block info can contain the nest type, RF Generated, and Trough content with the amount remaining.
How to make friends with mobs
Give the target their favorite food
Learn about their characteristics via the type
Animania is a farming mod compatible with world generation mods. Its versions need the Craft Studio API Mod. Remember to install Minecraft Forge, too!
How to Animania Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Animania
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Animania that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Animania is set up!