Atmospheric Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has brought back a set of strange biomes you have never seen previously. It’s free for you to access and experience its possibilities in-game!
About Atmospheric Functions
It adds a lot of special biomes to Minecraft. It’s possible to enter two existing packs of biomes. These are Rainforests and Dunes.
Both of them come up with multiple sub-versions active. They contain a rich list that will belong to the player. Specifically, they will provide plenty of newer rewards.
Here is the collection of the mods that are compatible with the current product.
Cross-compatibility mods consist of:
Atmospheric is not a small Minecraft mod. It hides various areas in each community. It has a relationship with numerous elements like food, structures, Adventure and RPG, etc. So as to step into the map you want, you should download and install Minecraft Forge at first.
How to Atmospheric Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Atmospheric
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Atmospheric that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Atmospheric is set up!
Atmospheric Mod Download Links
- Platforms Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2
- LibVulpes Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10
- Matter Overdrive: Legacy Edition Mod 1.12.2
- V-Tweaks Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10
- A Lib Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
- Jabba Mod 1.7.10
- Barrels, Drums, Storage & More Mod 1.12.2
- Logistics Pipes Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10
- Dirt2Path [FORGE] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2