If you are installing mods containing ores with the same name, then the Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 should definitely not be ignored. The main feature of this mod is to change the ore types through a simple command. Download the mod to discover more details about this mod.
About Auto Ore Dictionary Converter mod
In fact, when playing Minecraft games, there will be many types of copper ore with the same name but they belong to different mods. As a result, it can result in your inventory being filled with four types of copper ore. Therefore, to overcome this mess, this mod has been designed and enhanced the experience of Minecraft players.
As mentioned above, this mod will have the feature to change ores with the same name into a single ore. This change is really not too complicated. To change ores, you must hold a copper that you want to exchange other ores for. Then you type like this: “/odc”. From now on, when you find ores with the same name, they will turn into an ore that you are holding.
Auto Ore Dictionary Converter mod also requires Minecraft Forge and MattDahEpic Core to work effectively. With its features, hope you have more wonderful experiences when using this mod in the future.
How to Auto Ore Dictionary Converter Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Auto Ore Dictionary Converter
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Auto Ore Dictionary Converter that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Auto Ore Dictionary Converter is set up!