Base Metals Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 focuses on adding a variety of materials to Minecraft. They are used for making metal alloys.
To create metal alloys, you have to use a wide range of ores and resources. Hence, it is better for you to be equipped with some materials. The above mod brings you some materials. Besides, it also has a Crack Hammer that you use to double the ore production.
Here are the Natural Metals:
- Natural Metals
Some Metal Alloys are:
Besides, it also features some Fantasy Metals such as:
- Cold-Iron (appear in the Nether)
- Adamantine (appear in the Nether)
- Star-Steel (appear in the End)
You can try using the Crack Hammer on ores to get some powdered metals rather than just the common ore blocks. Then, these powdered metals are used for creating metal alloy mixes. Or, you use them to smelt the powder into ingots.
Base Metals Mod needs to have Minecraft Forge 1.8-126.96.36.1991 or above to function.
How to Base Metals Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Base Metals
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Base Metals that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Base Metals is set up!