Baubles Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is the mod for Minecraft that adds new inventory slots to player’s inventory. This mod is a small mod and API made by Azanor13. It almost does not contain content, and only slightly expands the inventory slots. By installing this mod, you can equip for your character with many useful items such as amulets, belts and rings that support you a lot when playing Minecraft. It is used in many popular mod like Thaumcraft, Crafting Pillars, Botania…
The content of Baubles
- If you want to enter the inventory, you can open the inventory and click to the ring in the top right of the character
- This mod also adds 7 new slots: an amulet, belt, head, body, charm, and two rings slots. One thing that you have to notice is that it does not add any items but instead that many mods such as Bountiful Baubles use this mod to add some accessories for itself.
- Besides that, the ring is also a useful item to give a boost to mining speed when worn
- It is obvious that this mod provides very little content so this is the reason why it is intended to be an add-on for other mods.
- This mod is designed to work with other mod, so it means that using the Baubles by itself will not have the same result as if the mod was in a mod pack or used with other mods
If you are a fan of Minecraft and you always search for some mods that help you improve your experiences when playing. Baubles are really the best choice for you. Thanks to it, you also can make your manipulation become easier. So that is the reason why you have to use this mod in the future. But you please remember to install Minecraft Forge first to help this mod can work effectively. You certainly not be disappointed when you use this mod.