If you are having problems revolving around your bed in the online server while playing the Minecraft game, you should definitely not ignore the Bed Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. This is a useful mod that will help you fix some minor bugs from my bed. So please download mod and experience today.
About Bed Bugs mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft game player, you will probably also feel annoyed when you go to bed by right-clicking on the bed in the online server, there is a high risk of you will get an error or even get stuck in the bed. Usually, there won’t be any way to fix the above problem except by exiting the game and re-entering. This is not a good solution in case the server has a large number of players. That is why this mod is designed to fix the above problem.
More specifically, this mod will create a button capable of kicking you out of bed every time you get stuck, preventing you from having to log out and then log in as before. If used in single-player mode you will be taken to the main screen. In multiplayer, you will be presented with a server selection screen.
Like other mods, please install Minecraft Forge before you want to use the Bed Bugs mod. This mod will certainly satisfy you!
How to Bed Bugs Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Bed Bugs
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Bed Bugs that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Bed Bugs is set up!