By using Better Combat Rebirth Mod 1.12.2, you can configure the combat system to your likings. It also lets you dual wield weapons.
About the mod
If you think the combat system in Minecraft needs to have some changes, then you should use this Adventure and RPG mod. Besides, it also allows you to dual wield weapons. By doing so, you will have the best combat experience possible. The mod’s creator is Ironfists, and below here are the major changes included in it.
Configurable changes in Better Combat Rebirth
Here are all the configurable changes in the mod:
- Energy can be found again when you miss an attack.
- For longer attack, the melee attacks now obtain +1 block range.
- For wider attack, melee attacks strike in a broader area.
- For random crits, the melee attacks will now get a 30% chance to critically attack.
- You will need full energy for attacks.
- For the weaker left arm, the careless attacks dish out 50% less damage.
- For attack and sprint, if you dish out damage to an opponent while you are sprinting, your sprint will not be interrupted.
- There are more swipe animations now. Each item can activate the sword swipe animation.
- There is an extra amount of hit sound. You will see an extra sound when you deal damage to a target.
- There is an extra amount of critical sound. When you perform a critical strike, you will hear an extra sound.
- You can add items to the blacklist and whitelist.
- You can configure the items that you want to strike and items that you don’t want to strike.
For the Dual Wielding Combat:
- Feel free to click the right mouse on a careless weapon to attack. The weapons are diverse, such as Swords, Axes, Pickaxes, and Shovels.
Better Combat Rebirth makes your combat experience much better. The requirement of it is to install Minecraft Forge.
How to Better Combat Rebirth Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Better Combat Rebirth
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Better Combat Rebirth that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Better Combat Rebirth is set up!