Better Dungeons [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 brings secret scenes and bosses scattered throughout the map. This is also an opportunity for players to earn items. Therefore, you absolutely should not ignore this mod.
About Better Dungeons mod
This is an interesting mod with many unique secret scenes, many bosses, and rare items. True to the name of this mod, you will have a lot of better dungeons to explore. Therefore, if you are a player who loves to take part in adventures, you cannot miss this mod.
It greatly expands the world in the game by allowing you to try out new structures, items, and mobs. All the popular biomes in the game are now filled with vast dungeons. They can send spam from the Pirate’s ship to the volcano.
Here are some of the features the mod provides:
- There are countless volcanoes for you to explore.
- You can siege castles to get more settlements for your travels.
- There are many pirate ships that you can explore. It has several small samples for ships, a large galleon, as well as a treasure island.
- You can even find some entrances to the stronghold at the Taiga biome. Better Dungeons mod also has some pretty big and flowery swamp caves.
- You can discover some new cities in the Nether.
- Do not forget to enter a pyramid where you will fight against a boss. You must find the trapdoor in the maze first before you can start the battle.
- Some caves located in web biomes have slime bosses.
What makes Better Dungeons Mod attractive?
More challenges and gates.
- Players will gain new experiences in areas such as new caves and mobs, bosses, and tradeable items.
- Conquer one of the difficult dungeons with many chests to earn valuable items.
- However, there are monsters and traps in the dungeon, making them a challenge for the player. With strength and handling tips can you neutralize them.
- Most dungeons contain a Boss, when defeating this boss you can pick up rare drops.
Diverse types of space, secret scenes.
You can see 12 new types of space in Better Dungeons mod:
- Northern Wall
- Snow castle
- Ice cave
- Swamp Cave
- Slime Cave
- Dutch city
- Underground Dungeon
- Underwater city
- Desolate Dungeon
Types of mobs in this mod
- Defender – Equipped with a shield, this mob will deflect arrows and block attacks.
- Healer – Equipped with a Heal staff, this mob will heal injured mobs in a group.
- Grenadier – Equipped with Essence grenade, this mob will attack by throwing grenades at the player.
- Archer – Armed with a bow, this mob will use ranged attacks and sneak around corners.
- Gunner – Armed with a revolver, this mob will use ranged attacks and sneak around corners.
- Bannerman – Equipped with a large funny banner. This mob uses its flag for melee attacks. In addition, itself and nearby units are of the type with protection and speed.
- Berserker – Equipped with Iron or Diamond Bigsword, this mob uses melee attacks.
- Ninja – Equipped with Iron or Diamond Daggers, this mob uses melee attacks.
Better Dungeons is a really cool mod that can enhance the sense of adventure in Minecraft. It adds lots of new structures, items, and mobs to explore. Download the mod to experience it today.
How to Better Dungeons [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Better Dungeons [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Better Dungeons [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Better Dungeons [Forge] is set up!