Do you wish to equip a better Minecraft mods download? Get our latest version, Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft in this post!
Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 offers a whole bunch of helpful traits to Minecraft that allows you to use for hardcore or survival. The mods provide a fully modifiable GUI interface system that contains dozens of customizable interfaces, like a minimap, armour status, potion status and more. In addition, it also adds plenty of functional key binds that make your game more favourable.
Features Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2
Several typical features of Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 contain:
- Minimap interface: let you work underground and above. Plus, it adds slime chunks mode and togglable chunk grid. You can install your own waypoints that can be teleported to in case you have a mission to do so. Remember that each server, dimension, and the world have different sets of waypoints. So, you press “U” to list the whole waypoints.
- Notification system: show on-screen a lot of things, containing low HD, low hunger, being shot arrow(s), and danger of explosion.
- Toggle sneak: enable you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to keep anything.
- Better sprint: allow you to sprint without holding forward key W. Just use the vanilla sprint key.
- Customization: provide you with endless possibilities for customization through imaging settings and edit mode.
- Interfaces: demonstrate multitudes of useful information about your character, such as armour status, and potion effect status.
In the fair-play mod, it’s pretty much about fair-play of course but the challenge seems to be more of hardcore and so demanding. That means you will need more skills to handle but the more is so unrival.
Link for this Minecraft mods download Better PvP Fair-Play Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft