Better Questing – Standard Expansion Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod exclusively designed for Better Questing. It brings extra tasks, rewards, items, and so forth.
What is the mod about?
As you know, Better Questing allows players to create a series of tasks to their likings. Now, with this addon, players can approach a wide range of new tasks that can be customized. There will be more tasks, such as collecting resources, smashing blocks, meeting NPCs, reaching a defined location, etc. Besides, there is a reward system in this addon, which cannot be found in the original mod. If you install this mod and optimize it, you will have a new experience on Adventure Map and Survival Map.
Detailed tasks, items, rewards, and other elements included in Better Questing – Standard Expansion
Here are all the tasks you have to do in the mod:
- Retrieving items
- Retrieving fluids
- Getting to a defined location
- Killing mobs
- Scoreboard Value
- Crafting items
- Breaking blocks
- Meeting NPCs
- Making an advancement (for version 1.12)
Here are the rewards you will get:
- New items
- Item choices
- Scoreboard value
- Various console commands
There are also some importers in the mod, such as:
- HQM Json Quests
- HQM Json Reward Bags
- Native Importer (local)
- Native Importer (URL)
The mod also adds several themes:
- Standard Light
- Standard Dark
New items in the mod:
- Random Loot Container
If you want to use all the new elements mentioned above, then install this Better Questing – Standard Expansion. It is a useful addon for Better Questing mod and aims to improve your experience. You can use it in any modpacks that you want. However, don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge, Better Questing, and Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2 to run this addon.
How to Better Questing – Standard Expansion Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Better Questing – Standard Expansion
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Better Questing – Standard Expansion that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Better Questing – Standard Expansion is set up!