As its name implies, Better Title Screen Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 will allow you to change the main menu screen of Minecraft with a few tools it provides. Download and experience this mod today.
About Better Title Screen mod
In fact, after installing this mod, you are free to add text of your choice to the main screen of the game. You can completely get creative to make the screen less boring by adding text with your desired color and length or even hiding parameters such as version, how many mods are running … That this mod provides will contribute to redesigning the main screen, allowing you to present your content in a neat and easy-to-see way.
The tools included in this mod are really easy to use and once you have a good understanding of them you will be able to use them to make your title screen look really spectacular. Besides the ability to add text, the mod also allows players to delete the dashboard indicating the Minecraft version and many other pieces of information.
However, one thing that you should keep in mind is that this mod only works on the client so if you use it on the server it can not work effectively.
Please install Minecraft Forge first for Better Title Screen mod that can work effectively.
How to Better Title Screen Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Better Title Screen
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Better Title Screen that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Better Title Screen is set up!