Better With Lib (BWM – Core) Mod 1.12.2 is an optional coremod that BetterWithMods selects to make adding some new features to the game happen. It consists of one item only.
Better With Lib
It’s also known as BWM – Core. The single content that it presently contains is EntityEquipmentEvent.
That addition is an event that will work on entities in Minecraft that own “setEquipmentOnDifficulty” ways.
If deleting the original method that cannot operate, overriding the stuff and armor that the mobs spawn with will occur.
How to Better With Lib (BWM – Core) Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Better With Lib (BWM – Core)
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Better With Lib (BWM – Core) that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Better With Lib (BWM – Core) is set up!