Biome Staff Mod 1.12.2 will provide the player a single tool to modify a biome as their preference. It is free to download and experience every function!
Biome Staff Content
Here is the summary for Biome Staff for Minecraft 1.12.2+.
We have received a Minecraft mod that comprises a tool. It is Biome Staff.
The new equipment is capable of absorbing a biome’s information. You can control it to change the community as you want.
From now on, the biome regions that the game chooses cannot limit you in creating a map.
Not only that, you will not have to spend a lot of time and effort to make a realm with custom biomes. You can skip WorldPainter.
Biome Staff is a mod for enriching the armor, tools, and weapons. It offers a cheat to allow the user to edit the biome of an area by brushing the staff. It requires Minecraft Forge to work.
How to Biome Staff Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Biome Staff
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Biome Staff that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Biome Staff is set up!