Bone Appetit Mod 1.12.2 adds some Bone Meals to Minecraft. You use them to grow various resources on soil types.
When it comes to farming, players usually think about Bone Meal. It is because it is a useful widget that serves as a fertilizer for various plants. You can put it on many plants for growth.
Now, you can grow many ores and resources on three soil types such as sand, soul sand, as well as end stone. To that end, you need three items called Wet Bone Meal, Fiery Bone Meal, and Ender Bone Meal.
- Wet Bone Meal: You use it on Sand for having Sugar Cane and Cactus.
- Fiery Bone Meal: It is used on Soul Sand for growing Nether Wart.
- Ender Bone Meal: You use it for End Stone to have Chorus.
It is easy to grow plants with Bone Appetit. The mod is usable in the game with Minecraft Forge installed.
How to Bone Appetit Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Bone Appetit
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Bone Appetit that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Bone Appetit is set up!