Botania Tweaks Mod 1.12.2 are important tweaks for the Botania mod. The tweaks are diverse and divided into various aspects.
This is a Server Utility mod. Hence, it has to be installed on the server side. The mod is all about tweaks for Botania. So, if you are using that mod, you may need to use some tweaks for a better experience.
Here are some Tweaks for the Balance:
- The passive decay timer can be configured to be shorter than the default value.
- You can configure decay times for per flower.
- Boost or decrease the FE output of the Mana Fluxfield.
- Select extra flowers for passive decay.
- Increase the mana output of the Rosa Arcana.
Tweaks for Packmaker:
- Make your own Terrestrial Agglomeration recipes.
- The petal apothecary is unlocked.
- Make your own Lexica Botania pages for the above recipes.
Some Dense Tweaks:
- Galactic Potato
- Potted Tiny Potato
- Sheep being able to absorb custom Botania grasses.
- The creation of Ender Air is automated using a Dispenser that is in the End dimension.
- Corporea Sparks are put automatically. The mod uses Floral Powder to adorn them.
Botania Tweaks Mod needs the installation of Minecraft Forge to add its tweaks to the original Botania mod.
How to Botania Tweaks Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Botania Tweaks
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Botania Tweaks that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Botania Tweaks is set up!