Botany Pots Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 presents the Botany Pot, a block to grow every type of crop in-game. Drop the version in the own folder and experience the other abilities!
Aside from making plants become taller and bigger, the pot also offers numerous functions such as:
Help complete tasks faster
It’s a release inspired by the Bonsai Trees mod of Davenonymous.
Harvesting will auto-replant the seed
Hopper Botany Pot upgrade allows the pot to gather itself and place objects in a chest or other block with an inventory.
Extensive data pack support to supplement more crops, soils, and fertilizers.
Extensive support for CraftTweaker to clear, adjust, add them.
How to play
Craft the Bonsai Pot
Choose the kind of the favorite crop and the right soil with the seed
Right-click with bone mean and some fertilizers
Right-click it to grab. Another will be planted automatically.
To remove something from the botany pot, sneak and right-click the cube with an empty hand.
Currently supported mods:
Install Minecraft Forge to enjoy Botany Pots – a cosmetic mod now!
How to Botany Pots Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Botany Pots
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod [Tinkers’ Construct] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Botany Pots is set up!