Bow Infinity Fix [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 is an interesting mod based on InfiniBows Mod by Myrathi. After installing this mod, it will no longer require any arrows in your inventory.
About Bow Infinity Fix mod
The fear of running out of arrows is now gone, it’s your chance to destroy enemies that threaten your life. This mod will really turn you into a hero.
This is an important mod that every archer in Minecraft has been waiting for. The magical ability of Infinity makes it a bow that doesn’t need an arrow to actually shoot.
This mod makes the Infinity ability work as expected. It allows archers to shoot as many arrows as they want from an enchanted bow without carrying any actual arrows.
However, this mod can get you in trouble when playing online. Though it won’t work unless you install it on the server it’s being played on.
Therefore, mods are not something you should use when playing online. Unless you’re hosting your own server and don’t care if people shoot each other all day.
In addition, this mod also allows unlimited ammo increase with all different guns.
Players can use some experience points to bring back other power points such as:
- Punch: to attack the enemies at a close distance
- Flame: Use fire to destroy enemies
- Power: upgrade the strength and energy for the bow
- Infinity: It allows you to use countless numbers of arrows. The condition to use this one is there is compulsory to leave at least one arrow in the Inventory.
Bow Infinity Fix is really a useful mod to arrange PvP fun and no longer bother with arrows. Download the mod to experience it today.
- Minecraft Forge.
- Fabric API
- Fabric Modloader
How to Bow Infinity Fix Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Bow Infinity Fix
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Bow Infinity Fix that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Bow Infinity Fix is set up!