Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod 1.12.2 fixes a bug related to the Zombie Pigmen. From now on, they are impossible to attack you in the Overworld while you are leaving the Nether.
Calm Down Zombie Guy Functions
It actually solved an important issue. Just choose and include the release in your mods folder to activate that change! You cannot be hit by unseen killers anymore.
Not launch entity updates if a specific tick time exceeds
All kinds of undead will stop attacking if their target is in another dimension.
The zombie will pause their activity for a while when they are impossible to seek out a path to reach the prey.
Reduced lag created by the AI
Calm Down Zombie Guy is a miscellaneous mod that prevents beings in the Nether from killing you. Download Minecraft Forge and set it on the system to test that tweak!
How to Calm Down Zombie Guy Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Calm Down Zombie Guy
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Calm Down Zombie Guy that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Calm Down Zombie Guy is set up!