Download CC Tweaked Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy a unique fork of ComputerCraft. The main purpose of this mod is to offer earlier access to the features of the mod.
Actually, the mod will allow players to access earlier to the experimental and in-development features. It is developed to be a nurturing foundation for different features. Its final aim is to be a pull request against the original mod. This mod also consists of multiple pull requests from the community but has not been merged. It provides a big number of extra bug repairs and features across the original mod.
- It will replace LuaJ by Cobalt.
- Enables to launch many computers at the same time.
- Has supported WebSocket in the HTTP library.
- Wired modems and cables will work like multiparts.
- Offers to the game map-like rendering for pocket computers.
- Enable reading printed pages and books just like maps, and shown in item frames.
- Provide the new command: /computercraft, provide different diagnostic tools for server owners. This lets operators keep track of which computers are using resources, as well as turn on and turn off many computers simultaneously. Operators can also interact with computers remotely.
- Complement full-block wired modems.
Now download CC Tweaked Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 for free here and enjoy it right now.