The Champions Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 launches into the game many elite mobs of various rarities, including advanced stats, more capabilities with loots. Join the release and unleash the rest!
It offers a large number of champions. They appear for any hostile mob in Minecraft. It’s possible to reset numerous aspects of the edition via the config file or the generated JSON files. Specifically, you can change the difficulty and diversity. Here are noteworthy features:
They allow the player to define Champion creatures, depending on their color. Almost are Common. Some start as champions.
It’s feasible to configure Ranks through the champions-affixes.toml file from the serverconfig folder.
They’re special abilities existing. It’s easy to disable them, require specific ranks, blacklist entities, etc. Valid affixes are:
Champions mod also has stages as in Adventure and RPGs. Download and install Minecraft Forge to deploy them now!
How to Champions Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Champions
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Champions that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Champions is set up!