Charset Crafting Mod 1.12.2 offers a series of Charset modules that are particular for the art of crafting. Each of the modules is available for you to learn about here.
You can enable or disable them manually in modules.cfg.
Craft Cauldrons with Water, Lava, and Dyed Water.
- The submodule will take the place of the vanilla Cauldron with a stronger one. It can maintain the old function and behave as a one-bucket tank that keeps every fluid. Besides, it’s feasible to:
- Dye items
- Generate tipped arrows from lingering potions
- Burn mobs
- Include newer liquids: dyed water and liquid potions
Compression Crafters in the world
- It offers the Compression Crafter – a multiblock structure to help you show automatic crafting operations.
Pocket Table GUI
- It provides the Pocket Crafting Table. It reuses some of your inventory’s slots as a handheld 3×3 crafting grid. You can finish it with several utility buttons for common tasks.
Charset Crafting is a processing mod for storage. It requires Minecraft Forge, CharsetLib.
How to Charset Crafting Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Name
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Charset Crafting that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Charset Crafting is set up!