Chiseled Me [Forge] Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 gives you the ability to change the size of the crowd. It allows you to be more manipulated in your resizing.
About Chiseled Me mod
After installing this mod, you can appear in micro or giant size. Besides, you can also use mods to change the size of any mob you want. Everything is easily done with just one click.
In addition, this mod also allows you to access some other crafting recipes. You can easily craft an item called Recalibrator. This item will make your size smaller or larger according to your liking.
To get the recalibrator, you have to unplug the recalibrator. The mod also includes some items as well as recipes. To view them, you should install the JEI or NEI mod. They will help you easily access this mod.
Chiseled Me mod is really great addition to Minecraft. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
How to Chiseled Me Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Chiseled Me
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Chiseled Me that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Chiseled Me is set up!