ChunkNoGoByeBye [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 adds a simple Chunk Loader block in Minecraft. This block will help keep the Chunks loaded in Single Player/Hardcore mode without opening the LAN.
About ChunkNoGoByeBye mod
In Minecraft, Chunks only load when someone is nearby. And only when the Chunks load, everything in that Chunk will work.
This helps to reduce the memory that Minecraft uses. In fact, if all the Chunks are loaded at the same time, your computer may not be able to handle the process.
However, this also causes certain limitations. It forces the player to always stay within a specific range for the Chunk to work. Therefore, you will feel extremely inconvenient when playing Modded Minecraft. When you are too far away, the machines will stop working.
And this mod will be really helpful in the above case. It will help you to solve this problem. The mod adds a new block to the Minecraft world called Single Chunk Loader. Single Chunk Loader can load a Chunk without you being in range.
To craft this block, you only need an Enchanting Table and 8 Ender Pearls. After the crafting is complete, you will have 10 Single Chunk Loaders.
Putting down the Single Chunk Loader keep the Chunk where you put it to load even when you’re not around. It does this via the /forge load command available in Minecraft. Therefore, it is extremely simple and lightweight.
Download ChunkNoGoByeBye mod and experience its exciting features.
How to ChunkNoGoByeBye Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ChunkNoGoByeBye
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ChunkNoGoByeBye that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ChunkNoGoByeBye is set up!