Clear Water Mod 1.18.1/1.12.2 adds a simple function to Minecraft. This function makes the water clearer when you swim under the water.
When you are in the water but you cannot see things around you clearly due to the fog, you can improve this experience now. It is all thanks to the above Miscellaneous mod. Its main function is to make the water much clearer.
It will be cool to swim in the ocean to explore oceanic things. However, your experience will be disturbed if the water environment is too foggy. This blocks your vision and causes you not to be able to see anything.
The release of the mod fixes everything. It eliminates the fog underwater. You can configure the mod to your likings. Besides, you can form fog thickness and its amount in the config file for water and lava.
Clear Water improves your oceanic experience. Run it in the game with Minecraft Forge installed then the water looks clear in the ocean, pool, or lava.
How to Clear Water Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Clear Water
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Clear Water that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Clear Water is set up!