CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is the library mod for Minecraft that contains the system to make the Minecraft modding become easier. This mod also contains the libraries for 3D math and transformations, model rendering, packets, config, colors, asm…
The way to install CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ mod
- Firstly, of course, like others mod, you have to download and install Forge Mod Loaders. Forge is very easy to install so you do not need to worried about this and it will take you a few minutes too
- Second, when finished install Forge, you also have to download CodeChicken Core. The only thing you have to do is enter to CurseForge, click on the ‘Files’ tab, and then select the version of CodeChickenLib you are going to install. When you found out the version that you want, you only have to click to the arrow next to the version name. So at that time, downloading will be started.
- Finally is installing this mod. This manipulation is very simple. So you do not need to worry if you are not a person who good at technology. Your responsibility is that press to the Windows Key on your keyboard and ‘R’ at the exact same time. This manipulation will open the “ Run” program. In the search box type, ‘%appdata%’. This will launch the ‘Roaming’ folder on your computer. Now if you notice you can see on the top of this folder there is the program named ‘.minecraft’. Now you have to open this folder and you can see the folder named ‘mods‘ in there. In some cases you don’t have it, you also can create it by yourself.
- And now you can install this mod easily. Just take CodeChickenLib and drag and drop it into this folder. After finish this manipulation, it is also meaning that you have installed this mod successfully.
How to CodeChicken Lib Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch CodeChicken Lib
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod CodeChicken Lib that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find CodeChicken Lib is set up!