CompatSkills Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on to the Reskillable mod. This addon will be updated/maintained in sync with the original mod. Download the mod and explore it today.
About CompatSkills mod
This is a mod that possesses a variety of features to assist you in each different aspect of the Minecraft gameplay process. For example:
- Baubles – Support for item removal on equipped items in Baubles Slot.
- CraftTweaker – Support for item requirements.
- Hwyla / Waila – Supports displaying requests to break the block you are looking for.
- Magneticraft – Multiblock Gating Support.
Of course, there will be a myriad of different features included in this mod. A special feature is that this mod also adds support for Minecraft about Locking dimensions, tile entities, entity damage, entity taming, entity mounting. Therefore, your Minecraft game experience is definitely enhanced significantly with this mod.
If you want to use the CompatSkills mod, please make sure Minecraft Forge and Reskillable mod are available on your devices for this mod can work effectively.
How to CompatSkills Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch CompatSkills
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod CompatSkills that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find CompatSkills is set up!