Conduits Prevent Drowned [Forge] 1.18.2/1.16.5 is an extremely interesting mod in Minecraft game. It can disable the appearance of drowning mobs near the player if you have a conduit effect.
About Conduits Prevent Drowned mod
This is obviously a small tweak. But it is very useful for every player who spends a lot of time exploring the aquatic world in Minecraft. This mod provides a custom setting of the spawn deactivation range, by default it has a radius of 200 blocks
A special feature is that it allows you to change the PreventDrownedInRange parameter in the configuration file to another parameter. Keep in mind 0 is the minimum and 200 is the maximum. Obviously, your manipulations do not have any limitations when using this mod.
In addition, this mod also has a pretty high configuration. Therefore, you will find it very easy and convenient to use.
While the conduit effect is in progress, you can see some drowned zombies when creating an underwater city in Minecraft. To prevent them from spawning, you need to install this mod. It automatically removes all drowned zombies without placing pickles around.
Conduits Prevent Drowned mod can actually make drowning people not appear around the player. Therefore, download the mod to enjoy this extremely interesting feature.
- Minecraft Forge
- Collective mod.
How to Conduits Prevent Drowned Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Conduits Prevent Drowned
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Conduits Prevent Drowned that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Conduits Prevent Drowned is set up!