Connected Textures Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2/1.10.2 is the mod for Minecraft that allows the resource packs to add the connected structure, emissive rendering… It means that this mod can also add new and immersive textures to Minecraft.
The specialty of Connected Textures mod
- This mod extends the vanilla model system for allowing to contextual rendering in much more complex ways
- This mod tries to do everything “by the book” as far as rendering is concerned. It is obvious that everything is handled by the baked models. CTM takes the baked model that is provided by Vanilla and tries to change them on the demands to be suitable with extra rendering effects specified in the special CTM JSON data.
- Besides that, one special thing about this mod is that it can display one thing in a different way when CTM is present with a few extra lines of JSON.
- CTM render code that powered Chisel through Minecraft 1.10.2 and from that it is separated and created the library mod that has its own function.
- CTM allows the author and the modders to create complex render effects, especially it allows all of these things without depending on any code.
- It is obvious that CTM can be used without writing any code. Everything you need is given to the resource system through the model and mcmeta JSON files.
If you are a fan of Minecraft and you always search for some mods that help you improve your experiences when playing. Connected Textures mod is really the best choice for you. Thanks to it, you also can make your manipulation become easier. So that is the reason why you have to use this mod in the future. But you please remember to install Minecraft Forge first to help this mod can work effectively. You certainly not be disappointed when you use this mod.