Continuum Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is the mod for Minecraft that adds a Shader to the game, which will change the contrast of it and make it look much more natural than the vanilla graphics.
The features of the Continuum Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 include:
- Global Illumination – varied light conditions from all around the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully 3D clouds.
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High-Quality soft shadows.
- Parallax occlusion Mapping – 3D blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High-quality lighting and reflections.
- Physically Correct Water Caustics – High-quality light.
- Volumetric Light – 3D light.
- Extended Shadow Distance – Fully infinite shadows.
- Varying Weather System – Full periodic weather.
We have provided some screenshots for you to look at in the article, have a look and decide whether you like to install it on Minecraft or not. It requires players to have a high-performance PC that has Minecraft Forge installed.