CoroUtil Mod is an extremely useful mod library that you should not ignore in the future. Thanks to this mod, Cororus’s mods can work smoothly. Download mod and explore today.
About CoroUtil Mod
This is a mod that you must install if you want to run other Cororus mods. Besides, this mod is also known as a set of common codes used between those mods, allowing users to experience the most smoothly.
As mentioned above, this is a support mod so it will not have any effect when the individual installed into Minecraft. Its main function is to make it easy for other mods to run. All mods supported by it are designed based on a shared code set. This is aimed at reducing file size as well as better optimization. That is the reason why if you do not install this mod before it needs it, it will run and generate an error or failure to load the main menu.
Some mods that it supports are CoroAI, ConfigMod, BuildMod, ExtendedRenderer….
If you want to use the CoroUtil mod in the future, please make sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge first.
How to CoroUtil Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch CoroUtil
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type "%appdata%" and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for "Minecraft"!
- Drop the mod CoroUtil that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find CoroUtil is set up!