The Corpse Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a fun and useful mod with the function of creating your own corpse when you die with all the items you previously owned. This mod will definitely be essential in the game Minecraft because it allows you to take back your items, revive and continue to explore the world of Minecraft. So there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
About Corpse mod
As mentioned above, this mod will have the ability to put a corpse into the Minecraft game and it will appear after the player dies and contains all the items the player has in his inventory. Thanks to this feature, now you will no longer have to worry about losing all the items you worked hard to earn when you lost your life.
Using this mod is not too difficult, after installing the mod, the corpse will appear at the location where the player dies for any reason. The corpse had that player’s skin. It contains all the items you own before you die in unlimited quantity. You can right-click on the corpse to get all of your items.
In addition, this mod also has other interesting features that allow you to see the entire history of “sacrifices” or even of others easily. You can also teleport to a dead location or even access Inventory (the Config option) when using this mod.
Corpse mod requires Minecraft Forge to work effectively. Please download and try this useful mod in the future.
How to Corpse Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Corpse
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Corpse that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Corpse is set up!