Crafting Station Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will only offer a crafting station from Tinkers’ with the possibility to collect nearby inventories. Let’s find other information here before download!
More about Crafting Station
According to Tinkers’ Construct Wiki, the crafting station is a version of the vanilla crafting table. However, there is a difference to distinguish them is that it keeps your objects in place even after exiting. In the newest release, it’s feasible for the user to join the contents of an adjacent inventory by using it.
For the current edition, its textures and implementation come from Tinkers’ Construct.
There is a tag/list. The item will prevent it from accessing blockentities. You can configure that section.
V3.1.0 and later updates will depend on Extra Tags.
Crafting Station is a miscellaneous mod. It’s Crafting Station without Tinkers’ Construct as well. It will require you to download and install Minecraft Forge before it can work in-game.
How to Crafting Station Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Crafting Station
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Crafting Station that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Crafting Station is set up!