Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 gives to the player the ability to rotate or delete the crafting matrix by pressing a button in any crafting window.
- Rotate the external circle of the crafting matrix (hotkey: R)
- Give the balance for the materials in the crafting grid (hotkey: B)
- Eliminate the crafting grid into the inventory (hotkey: C)
- Convert items into the grid by pressing and holding the W key whilst hitting them (Shift + W to convert the entire kind)
- Immediately compress/decompress blocks into their block/ingot shapes (hotkey: K)
- Right-clicking the consequence slot will make efforts to create an entire stack
- Support for plenty of modified crafting tables
- Optional on the client-side. If you desire to insert it into your server, just those who desire its functionality are forced to download it on their client
- Also, optional on the server-side. If the server is not forced to be downloaded, Crafting Tweaks utilizes its client – just the alter execution.
Similarly to the other mods in Minecraft, Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 also requires the installation of Minecraft Forge to boot to launch effectively. Thus, please check your Minecraft Forge if there is any bug that happens to your Crafting Tweak Mod.