CraftTweaker Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is the mod for Minecraft that is developed to allow modpacks and the server can adjust the game. This is also the mod that helps you to change the recipe, script events, add new commands, and even change item properties. It is written by StanH and is considered is the updated version of MineTweaker3.
Some specialty of CraftTweaker mod
- As mentioned above this mod is the next part of MineTweaker3 that allows you to adjust the modpack or the server by a simple script of language. This mod also provides you some introduction that helps you know how to add or remove the recipes, changes the crafting mod recipes. Besides that, you also can change the names, the recipes, ore dictionary, the note of tool, and more things.
- The main function of this mod is allowing you to customize the game to your heart contents. This change will start from simple things to advanced things such as registering events or changing the properties of items.
- The special thing is that, when being combined with the addon mod, the ability becomes stronger. You even can do more wonderful things such as adding blocks and new items to the game, or the custom tree to the world gen.
- One thing that you have to remember is that almost the modpack using this mod to change their recipes. This mod also supports removing the conflicting recipes and even that build then a central topic for their modpack.
- It is obvious that the installing of this mod will add a whole system of player-recipes interaction. Thanks to this thing, you absolutely get more wonderful experiences when playing.
Of course, there are many specialties that are in this mod. If you want to know more about the CraftTweaker mod, you can download it immediately. Please remember to install Minecraft Forge first in order to make this mod to become a useful tool for you when playing Minecraft.