Creeper Confetti Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 has taken the place of the old or standard creeper explosion functionality. It actually added a much nice one to complete replacement.
Creeper Confetti’s Features
It’s a mod including a simple change and some configuration options. It’s free for you to supplement the version in any mod pack you own.
A percent chance for a scary creature to blow up into confetti
A selection to damage the player nearby once it turns into confetti
How to Creeper Confetti Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Creeper Confetti
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Creeper Confetti that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Creeper Confetti is set up!