CreeperFix [Forge] CreeperFix [Forge] Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a damage modifier created by Creeper in the Minecraft game world. Specifically, this mod will make them less scary.
About CreeperFix mod
In fact, the mod will allow setting the type of damage and Creeper can deal with the world.
If Elemental Creepers Redux Mod and Extra Creeper Types Mod both add more terrible Creeper. This mod has a completely opposite role, it makes mobs gentler and much more pleasant than the original game.
As we all know, Creeper is one of the scariest mobs in Minecraft. They often sneak up on the player and… explode. This explosion has great damage, can destroy the player even when fully equipped.
Even more dangerous, Creeper also destroys the surrounding environment, destroying the world like a real disaster. Therefore, this mod is useful to limit the damage that Creeper causes when attacking players. Mod will make your survival adventure lighter and simpler.
This mod is asked only on the server-side and works fine with vanilla clients.
Here is a great feature that you should not miss when using this mod:
Customize Creeper’s impact on:
- Block, Item frame, picture (default).
- Items on the ground (default).
- Animals, villagers (default).
- Hostile mobs.
Note for Multiplayer mode: install the mod on the server-side and be well compatible with the original game client.
CreeperFix is really an extremely special mod, capable of adjusting the damage inflicted by Creeper and making them less scary. Obviously, if you are a fan of the Minecraft game then there is no reason for you to skip this mod for the time being.
How to CreeperFix [Forge] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch CreeperFix [Forge]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod CreeperFix [Forge] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find CreeperFix [Forge] is set up!