Culinary Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is yet another great Food mod. You can use food items to craft custom sandwiches, bowls, or even stews.
General information about the mod
If you have some food items lying around, then why don’t you use them to make other foods? With this Food mod, you can easily craft custom sandwiches, bowls, and even stews. Feel free to craft any of them if you want. All features for this modification are built on the thread begun by /u/UniqueUserTheSecond on r/feedthebeast. You just simply use a new block brought by this mod – Culinary Station. It is the station where you create your own custom foods. Also, there are two other items you can use, such as Sandwich and Bowl of Food.
Key features of Culinary Construct
Check out all the features and functions of this Food mod for Minecraft!
- Crafting Dynamic Food: You have to craft the Culinary Station first, then right-click it to go to the crafting GUI. In the GUI, you will see these elements, such as:
- Base Slot
- Ingredient Slots 1-5
- Custom Name
- Culinary Stats: For the created sandwich or bowl, they will achieve the total combined food value of all its ingredients.
- Culinary Quality: This feature displays the quality of foods. It can range from Disgusting to Delicious.
- Sandwich Count: Sometimes, you may obtain more than one sandwich from a chain of ingredients. It is because not all ingredients are made the same. If the total combined food value surpasses 10, then, you must divide ingredients smartly among various sandwiches. The number of sandwiches you obtain is based on the amount of food you get from the combined ingredients.
Make use of the Culinary Construct mod so you can craft delicious sandwiches and other foods. You just simply need the Culinary Station then you will craft meals easily. Remember that the mod requires you to install Minecraft Forge previously. Have fun crafting foods!
How to Culinary Construct Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Culinary Construct
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Culinary Construct that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Culinary Construct is set up!