Curio of Undying [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 applies the Curios API to add a new slot to the player inventory: the Charm. It’s possible to find more features.
About Curio of Undying Mod
It’s now available for Forge versions.
It actually uses the Curios API to give the player another slot.
Not only that, it allows you to locate the Totem of Undying into this slot. You can do that directly or by using the totem in hand.
While the totem is obtainable from the slot, you will receive the same death protection effect.
That lets you obtain the benefits of the totem without the problem. It’s useful while holding the totem or the need to sacrifice a helpful Hotbar/inventory slot. It’s effective to keep one around.
Curio of Undying is a mod that is convenient for armor, tools, and weapons.
How to Curio of Undying Forge Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Curio of Undying Forge
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Curio of Undying Forge that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Curio of Undying Forge is set up!