Custom Backgrounds Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely interesting mod that can help you change the boring and old background of the original Minecraft menu to a brighter and easier version. This will obviously give you more excitement when playing the game. Download the mod and explore it today.
About Custom Backgrounds mod
In fact, after installing the mod for the first time on the client, it will be in the Random mode. It will randomly choose a wallpaper from the eye-catching blocks to serve as the background for the game menu. Obviously, thanks to this mod, you can make your own main menu with a beautiful interface, and without contact will be extremely simple.
In addition, this mod also supports blocks or textures from other mods, just open the .jar file of the mod in the zip unpacking program, locate the desired texture in the folder containing it, and then “modid:” in front. In case you want to use your own texture, add it with a resource pack or with a Resource Loader Mod and you can freely create the texture to your liking.
Make sure you have Forge Installer installed if you want to experience the Custom Backgrounds mod.
How to Custom Backgrounds Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Custom Backgrounds
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Custom Backgrounds that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Custom Backgrounds is set up!