Custom Starter Gear Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is to control the items you begin with when you log in for the first time. Explore the main function and other features here!
About Custom Starter Gear
It is an extremely simple Minecraft mod. It allows the user to manage exactly the stuff gamers start with. It’s especially useful if they are the beginner.
Clear books/manuals with objects that other mods offer. If you like them, you can supplement these via the current mod
Put the target back in the same slots with the assistance of the armor and off-hand
Support item NBT data
You can configure by running a command with the favorites in the inventory
Implement as a server-side only mod and operate in Single-player
Aid kits for things such as quest maps
Kits are configurable.
How to use
Put whichever you expect into your store
Activate the command “/csg_congig set” to save your inventory
Then, they will receive a copy once you log in to the game for the first time.
This will overwrite the inventory. Empty it before calling for any command.
Choose “/csg_config give ” to provide the player the beginning inventory. That deletes every existing piece in their store.
Custom Starter Gear is a server utility mod. To test changes, download and install Minecraft Forge first!
How to Custom Starter Gear Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Custom Starter Gear
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Custom Starter Gear that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Custom Starter Gear is set up!