Cyberware Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 lets you put lots of advanced augmentations into your body. You can augment the body in Minecraft in a simple way.
This Technology mod for Minecraft took inspiration from cyberpunk themes. Besides, it is also affected by some elements such as Neuromancer, Blade Runner Deus Ex, and Shadowrun. The mod is in open beta for now. So, it does not have full features.
Here is what you should know about the mod:
- Its purpose is to let players augment their own bodies.
- Through the use of a surgery chamber, you can add pieces of cyberware into your body.
There are some advantages for you when you augment your body:
- You can use a mechanical pump as an alternative to your heart.
- An experience storage canister can be inserted into your cranium.
- Thanks to integrated oxygen canisters, you can grow your oxygen supply.
- The whole limbs will be substituted with robotic Cyberlimbs.
- It allows you to install lots of upgrades from claws to jump-increasing actuators in Cyberlimbs.
- You can use advanced Cybereyes as an alternative to your eyes. Then, you can improve it to turn on night vision, underwater vision, as well as target tracking.
- You can also shape your bones with advanced polymers.
- It allows you to add a processor to your brain.
How to Cyberware Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Cyberware
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Cyberware that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Cyberware is set up!