Dirt2Path [FORGE] Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extremely special mod that allows the player to turn Dirt Blocks into Grass Path. This is really a mod that you should not ignore in the future.
About Dirt2Path [FORGE] mod
As mentioned above, thanks to this mod, you can turn Dirt Blocks into Grass Path Blocks according to your preference. This feature will save you quite a lot instead of having to wait for the grass to grow and then convert it into a path. It is clear that your Minecraft game experience will be significantly enhanced when using this mod.
In fact, this mod also has another useful function that allows you to simply own Paths. The only thing you need to do is right-click a Dirt Block with a Shovel or another tool like Shovel, you are able to get the path as you expect.
However, one thing that you need to keep in mind when using this mod is that it must work with ItemSpade extensions from the Minecraft game or be able to harvest Snow Block.
How to Dirt2Path [FORGE] Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Dirt2Path [FORGE]
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Dirt2Path [FORGE] that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Dirt2Path [FORGE] is set up!