DiscordSuite Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an effective modification for Minecraft. The mod brings nothing but just discord rich presence to support the game.
You may need to install this Cosmetic mod when you play the game. It is because the discord may not detect you are playing the game. However, if you install the mod, others will know what you are doing. The mod will allow you to display the state you are playing the game. Also, it lets other players know what you are implementing in the game.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It adds Rich Presence rather than the text saying “is playing Minecraft”.
- The mod shows your activities in the game, regardless of being in Singleplayer, Multiplayer, or in the Main Menu.
- It also displays the elapsed time ever since you began the game.
- Others will know the dimension you are currently in.
- The mod shows the modpack you are playing at the moment too.
DiscordSuite needs to have Minecraft Forge installed previously so it can function in the game.
How to DiscordSuite Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch DiscordSuite Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod DiscordSuite Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find DiscordSuite Mod is set up!