Divergent Underground [Forge] Mod 1.12.2 is an interesting mod that adds new mechanics to the game. It will make the game of Minecraft much more attractive.
About Divergent Underground mod
You can see this mod as the central platform between semi-utilitarian and simple. And it incorporated into Vanilla Minecraft in a wonderful way. In fact, after installing this mod, the natural seed that you extract will not drop all blocks and certain parts, which require handling.
More specifically, this mod synthesizes a series of mods to rotate and expand on diverse crafting areas in Minecraft. Therefore, you will definitely have interesting and new experiences when using this mod.
Another cool feature that Divergent Underground mod brings is that deeper rocks will have a darker color. Besides, the lower mining speed gives you loads of exciting gaming experiences.
Some features of Divergent Underground mod
- This mod alters block drops for the whole quantity naturally rocks with an item drop.
- This feature serves as an artistic choice along with the player’s slight objection to exploring multiple volumes of ore in one ride by simulating a weigh mechanic without actually perfecting a weigh mechanic.
- Players will have to compress the rock into their block (2×2) format formula. Take further journeys, build a minecart system. Even opting to drop these materials behind to prevent their ice storage from being disturbed.
- Entire amounts of rocks can form their cobblestone shape with the 2 × 2 formula. You can also insert cobblestone for diorite, granite, and andesite.
Ore and gems
- Divergent Underground Mod will insert molten straight ore items, similar to their ore blocks
- It also allows you to disable it if you want to change the smelting rate or process the ore differently. You can use ore items with optional recipes to make processing optional ore simpler.
- Uncut gems are required to be cut using a chisel, which will give a small amount of experience. This recipe will assist you with any OreDictionary “toolChisel” frontend. The mod also included a simple chisel.
- Entire amounts of ore and gem blocks will also leave their predicted stones. You can also create them by touching silk or inserting a recipe easily with CraftTweaker
Stratification, Compression, and Hardness Mechanics
- Mod inserts 4 stratigraphic layers into underground Minecraft. This leads to the result that the deeper you go, the darker the gravel will be.
- The colors for every level can be different in the configuration. So if you want them to be more colorful you can do it to your liking.
- Each level of hardness will reduce your mining speed by some amount. By default, they are 0X, 1.5X, 3X, and 5X. If you do not accept these values, you can reset them in the configuration file.
- It also allows you to deactivate it completely. If deceleration mode is enabled, it also requires higher engine levels which will also collect drops from a block.
- Furthermore, specified blocks in the air will have their hardness value reduced. In other words, the cave walls and surface blocks will be very easy to explore. However, it will reject strong banding until the player gets a higher-level selection.
- Alternatively, a rock can acquire hardness based on the blocks surrounding it through a compression mechanism. This will happen to discover the block surrounding it and update depending on the mining they receive.
- Rocks exposed to light or cave walls will soften over time after you first explore their surface layers.
- The main goal of the following module is to make mining more awesome by inserting different hazards.
- These will contain coal, rubble, boulders, unstable rocks, explosions, etc.
Download Divergent Underground mod to explore the features it brings.
How to Divergent Underground Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Divergent Underground
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Divergent Underground that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Divergent Underground is set up!